If stress has become a regular feature of your life, it is likely affecting your performance, productivity, health and relationships. It can feel as though you are hitting a brick wall with no way out.
Left for too long, it can lead to burnout or breakdown: conditions which can take a year to overcome.
So, what can you do about it? This workshop will help you develop insight and strategies to become more stress resilient.
What you will learn:
- The five pillars of stress and how to recognise them in yourself
- What resilience is and what it isn't
- Why you need it
- What it's affected by
- How to cultivate it and navigate your way through it
- Strategies to help you enjoy more stress resilience in your day-to-day life
- An invaluable level of self-insight that helps put you back in charge of you
What it includes:
- One-day stress resilience workshop
- A half-hour 1:1 follow-up session to help you integrate the strategies in your own life
- A 50% discount off a personalised stress profile if you want even more insight
Date: Friday, 3rd April
Venue: Hilton Hotel, Cobham, Surrey
Investment: £150 plus VAT including course manual, refreshments, lunch and a 1:1 follow-up session
To book your place:
Reserve your place here to learn how to become more stress resilient in your life.