Stress and The Five Pillars
Stress is a natural part of life and we need some of it to motivate and energise us. But too much can create havoc. It can affect your performance, productivity, profitability, relationships and health.
In this workshop, we will explore The Five Pillars of stress and how to deal with them. I developed The Five Pillars after many years of working with clients to help them become more stress-resilient. It addresses all the levels which might be causing feelings of stress and stuckness.
In the workshop we will cover:
- Defining stress and how to recognise it
- Insight into the impact of your conscious and subconscious minds
- Understanding The Five Pillars and how they contribute to stress
- The coping mechanisms you might be using which don’t help you
- Why your feelings are important to understand and manage stress effectively
- Plus an opportunity for you to ask any questions you might have
The benefits of stress management for you will be:
- Greater stress resilience
- How to manage stress constructively
- More control over your life
- More motivation and energy
- More balance and flow
Date: 2nd November
Venue: Cobham, Surrey, Just off the M25 and A3
Stress Workshop Packages
Silver: £175 for the day
Gold: £475 which includes a 1:1 session and 6 week support program
Platinum: Call for more information
Early bird offer: Book by 14th October and receive a Stress-Free MP3 and a Talent Dynamics profile.
Prices are plus VAT