Everything the successful business needs to know
The ability to positively influence others with integrity is one of the most important skills you can have both in your business and in your personal life. Have you ever wished you were better able to influence people to your way of thinking? To get them to buy into your idea? Your product? You?
Would you like some of your challenging relationships to be less stressful and more productive? Less tricky and more harmonious? Just think about how being able to influence people in a more positive way will improve your business, your relationships and even your reputation.
What are the benefits to you? This course will help you:
- Win more sales
- Negotiate better deals
- Enjoy more constructive relationships
- Overcome communication traps
- Experience less stress
- Maintain your integrity
In this one day course you will:
- Learn how we process information
- Appreciate the difference between influencing and manipulation
- Discover how different people are motivated to take action
- Develop insight into the language of influence
- Find out about the various convincer strategies to get people to say ‘yes’ more often
- Discover how to manage objections and concerns
- Learn more about yourself and about those people you find challenging
This workshop will be interactive, informative and fun. It includes a 1:1 coaching session to help you integrate the learnings into your communications, leadership style and marketing.
|Date||Friday, 19th July 2019||“Tricia's Influencing Skills course has given me a deeper understanding of the psychology of persuasion and easy to use strategies I can use right away. Highly recommended.”
David North, Business Owner, Surrey
"Great content. A good investment in my business."
"Great course, skillfully delivered."
"Full of great content, impeccably delivered via her trademark cocktail of professionalism and fun … We were entertained and enlightened in equal measure. Recommended"
Keith Grover, who attended a recent event
Early Bird £167 * if booked by 20th June
Places are strictly limited
* Includes mini 1:1 coaching session, lunch and refreshments. Prices plus VAT.
Why not run this course in-house?
For further details on in-house training suitable to your business, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation discussion. There are a wide range of options available which can be tailored to suit your needs.
About the facilitator
Tricia Woolfrey is an experienced business coach, specialising in performance, productivity, stress resilience and wellness. She is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and an expert in the psychology of human behaviour. Click here for more information.