Is Personality the Key to Business Success?
Join us for a unique networking breakfast and personal development event (next date to be confirmed).
Have you ever wondered what’s needed to make sure you are successful in business? There are components of success which form the building blocks to achievement. In this enlightening talk we will explore the question of whether personality is the key. In it, you will learn:
- The role personality has in business
- How underplayed and overplayed personality traits can impact your success
- Your four “selves” that may be impacting you, whether you know it or not
- The 18 traits for business success
- Your 9 point development plan
- The 7 factor success formula
- An opportunity to assess yourself to find out whether your personality is a business enabler and where you need to develop
"Thought provoking - a great investment of time, without impacting the whole day"
"Full of great content, impeccably delivered via her trademark 'cocktail' of professionalism and fun...We were entertained and enlightened in equal measure, and I am certainly going to be reviewing several aspects of my business personality in the light of what I learned from Tricia. Recommended."
"Great seminar - hits the spot"
At this event, you will be free to network with like-minded people over a light breakfast before the talk begins.
Venue: De Vere, Gorse Hill, Woking
Investment: £35 plus VAT
What you learn on this seminar may be the difference which makes all the difference in your future success. You can’t afford to miss it. For further details, please email email@example.com.
Do feel free to forward this on to anyone you think may benefit.
Tricia Woolfrey is an experienced business coach, specialising in performance and productivity. She is a Master Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming, a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development and an expert in the psychology of human behaviour. For more information, click here.