The New Year is always full of expectations. One week into the New Year and I am noticing three things:
- One person is completely fired up and wants to leverage this focus and energy to get her year off to a great start – she’s sick of the excuses she had throughout the last year
- Several who started with very good intentions which have already fallen by the wayside in the face of competing demands
- Several more who have started the year overwhelmed and not sure where to start
How would you describe your start to the new year?
Here are 3 tips to help you:
- Get really clear about what you want to achieve, why (this should be motivating) and by when
- Make a list of the resources you have and/or need to get you there and make sure they are in place
- Make a stretching but achievable time plan with milestones. Diarise them and honour them like you would a meeting with someone else.
Alternatively, if you would like to supercharge your year, why not call 0345 130 0854 to see how we could support you?